Dice Pack - Light
WHAT IT IS...
Unity3D Dice Pack - Light is a scripted dice prefab pack. It is an 'easy to use' component pack with C# scripted dice prefabs that you can use to create games where dice need to be rolled. 2 types of dice are included; the the common 6 sided dice (D6) and a die with 10 sides (D10). Determining what side is up is already scripted so you can start rolling right away.
WHAT YOU GET...
- 2 scripted dice prefabs
- D6 (number + dotted)
- Each die comes width 6 different color diffuse maps and one normal map.
- Red with white text
- Blue with white text
- Black with white text
- Green with white text
- White with black text
- Yellow with black text
- All Unity3D materials for these colors and dice are set up
- There are 2 LOD models for each die.
- flat (low)
- To determine what side is up, all die prefabs have been scripted (C#). A public [value] attribute on each die indicates the 'up side' at all times.
- There is a C# Dice (helper) class with static functions to roll dice and determine values.
- Dice.Roll(string dice, string mat, Vector3 spawnPoint, Vector3 force);
- Dice.Count(string dieType);
- Dice.Value(string dieType);
- Dice.AsString(string dieType);
- This product's Unity3D Demo is included for learning purposes.
- We also have a commericial version of this Dice Pack with all die types: D4, D6, D8, D10, D12 and D20.