Use WorldFlags to add a waving flag to your Unity3d Scenes and texture it with any country's national flag's image.
The 12 included 'looping' flag baked animations include high, medium and low windy loops (4/4/4).
A flag can be one or two sided - by Animation Controller Script setting.
This product comes with:
- 12 different waving flag animation loops.
Animation is achieved by Lerp(ing) key image shapes over time. Baked, so no costly wind physics animation calculations.
4 high wind, 4 medium wind and 4 low wind animations are provided.
- All the world's country flag images
The WorldFlagTexturizer script is responsable for mapping the right image onto the flags but can also be used seperately to map a world country image onto any UV mapped surface.
- 2 flag prefabs (Quad/Tri)
304 vertices, 540 triangles - UV mapped one sided plane mesh
A flag can be made 2 sided using a 'double sided' script setting that can be used at will (editor/runtime)
- a working demo (see demo below) , with C# sources.
A seperate mem optimzed iOs Demo is included.
All C# scripting code is documented inline for learning purposes.
- Adobe PSD with all flags in seperate photoshop layers
- High quality WyrmTale e-mail support if you experience problems or are in need for coding help with this product
You can find all ISO 3166-1 alpha 3 codes that can be used here.